Kim Kardashian Reveals Her New Year's Resolutions: Losing Weight, Vacations – and Learning to do Splits!

Kim Kardashian West is sharing her New Year's resolutions – even though she's not all that into the yearly tradition. 

Kardashian West wrote in a post on her website that while she doesn't believe in making New Year's resolutions, she's all for setting goals over time. 

"I think setting little goals every month is productive and long-term goals (like saving money or learning a new language) are important, too," she wrote. "But I don't need a new calendar year to do that." 

The reality star, 35, lists six goals she'd like to accomplish in 2016, and with the recent birth of her son, Saint West, most of them are family-related – from taking vacations together to finishing renovating their house, Kardashian West has big plans for her brood of four.

But what's the first thing on her list? She wants to lose the baby weight. 

"In the next coming months I'd obviously like to shed the baby weight. That's the big one to accomplish first!" she wrote. "I'd also like to finish our home next year, so we're working hard to make decisions and meet deadlines so it gets done." 

She added, "I also want to plan a West family vacation – it's a project in itself to find the time!" 

Along with her goals for her family, she also wants to get to know her fans more and revamp her website with fun photos.
"I'd like to do some really cool photo shoots for my Web site. I want to do a couple more fun weekend trips with my Twitter followers that I haven't met yet." (She famously met up with superfan Myleeza in New Orleans.) 

But the most unexpected goal she wants to accomplish is mastering the art of doing splits. 

"Oh, I also want to learn how to do the splits LOL!" she wrote. 

Perhaps there will be a few gymnastic selfies in her future!

Mlunda Rwanda

We all got 24 hours a day so you better use them well.